Pinterest Challenge #6 - Gold Thumbtack Wreath

Link to the instructional: Gold Thumbtack Wreath Tutorial

Another super easy tutorial and another beauty from Gold Thumbtacks.

I really liked the idea of the wreath and changing the ribbon or each season.  I didn't glue my ribbon on there, just tied it, so red and gold ribbon for christmas, white and gold for January, hearts and gold...you get the idea.


Once again I say, it didn't take me that long.  One...yes ONE episode of the The Sing Off on NBC...2 hours.  And she was done.  That was fun.  It did take 8 boxes of thumbtacks and was an 8 inch wreath instead of a 6 inch.

I'm giving this one away as a part of a Random Acts of Kindness.  I just have to pick the doorstep and deliver with a note that says...

"I had the extra time, and you can always use a gold wreath."


There she is, all ready to surprise :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E