Deliciousness

Links for the idea and recipe: Whatever which will link you to Crockpot BBQ Chicken recipe.

In LOVE.

Now that I am home, not working, crafty, enjoying the fall and the outdoors, walking, running, blogging, and simply enjoying a life I haven't enjoyed for quite a while; I'm also finding small ways to say thank you to my Neurotic Mother for letting me stay awhile, for virtually free..believe me, virtually free is better than the $600 she was going to charge me a couple of years ago.

Thanks mom.

So, NOW all I have to do is pay my bills.  That's pretty sweet.

So I cook/bake a lot.

A

lot.

Since I'm rocking' the gluten free/dairy free/tomatoe/citrus fruit/pepper/egg free life...I'm usually eating edemame or gluten free chicken soup or fruit smoothies from Jamba Juice (obviously I pick out the yogurt pieces) :)



My Neurotic Mother is adorable about all the restrictions.  
She thinks it's all in my head.  
That stress caused my psoriasis flare-up.  
Yesterday, about 2 months after starting the restrictions she mentioned that my skin looked like it was clearing up and what was I doing.  
I looked at her. 
Blinked twice and munched on some edemame.

Anyhoozle.

I made that chicken with some rice for her and gram the other day and they LOVED it.  
I keep thinking about Gram's 90th Birthay (May 2012) and I think this will absolutely make the short list of deliciousness we'll serve.  

Go try it tonight - it will not disappoint.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E