Pumpkin Praline Goodness

It's OCTOBER.

It's pumpkin season.

When I was teaching, we would have brainstormed a list of things writers write about.
Then each student would have decorated an orange pumpkin with their own ideas or personal ideas about what to write about.
Then we'd hang them up and make A PATCH OF GOOD IDEAS and leave them up for writing.  

It looks something like this, only the pumpkins are cut out.  
My 2nd graders did this activity while I was away attending a conference.
This is what my aids put together :).  
27 pumpkins is...a lot.


Anyhoozle.  I'm  not teaching.  
And boy howdy, does that leave time to try some new goodness.
Get a pan.

Get a plate.
Get your mmmmmmm... ready.

What's pictured here is the back of the box of PILLSBURY PUMPKIN COOKIES.  That's where all this goodness started.
Can you read the recipe here?
I hope so.
I didn't have Dark Corn Syrup, I didn't even think I had any corn syrup.
But I did.
Just the light kind.
Didn't change the flavor a bit...I guess.
I sprinkled her with a little bit of powered sugar before I cut into squares of unholy goodness.
Pumpkintasticness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E