Orpah's Lifeclass #5 - Joy Rising

Class is in session!  Come on down!  Get a good seat and enjoy!


What brings you joy?
What steals your joy?*

Your joy rising.

I have a LOT to be joyful.  
A lot.
Seriously.
In the middle of the worst year ever, and starting to see the light on the other side of my life - I find I have more joy then ever before.

Oprah's episodes are absolutely a part of joy rising.

However, there are a lot of different things that bring me joy.

Here are just a few:
  1. Fall
  2. Fall rain
  3. Falling in the bathroom
  4. Mr. Belding
  5. Nieces and Nephews
  6. Crafting
  7. Learning
  8. Running
  9. Friends
  10. Laughter
  11. Endless Smiles
  12. Miss Witherell
  13. Thank Yous
  14. Your Welcomes
  15. Realizing you matter
  16. Love
  17. Inspiration
  18. Baking
  19. Birthdays
  20. Halloween.
Joy.
Joy.
Joy.

I've also been reading blogs, 2 in particular about young women's journey through IVF.
They fill me with a respect for these women and a prayer for them and them families.

My joy...err...their joy is THEY'RE PREGNANT.  
Two posts side by side in my little blog roll.

That folks, that's a lot of joy. 

It's a beautiful day. 

Please, let your joy rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E