Oprah's Lifeclass #3 - What you believe about yourself?


Going to class?

How would you fill in these blanks?
The one thing I wished I had become is ____.
The one thing I will become is ____.*

^These statements are blowing my mind.  
BLOWING my mind.  
Tonight is starting right out of the gate where I feel like I am in my life.

Choosing to walk a way from a career I was uncertain about to find out what I'm really passionate about has opened a floodgate of being able to visualize my own success and then wiling it to happen.

  • Visualize your success and then make it happen.
  • If you can see it and BELIEVE it, it is a lot easier to achieve it.
  • If you wake up every day and ask yourself what you believe to be true about yourself and go forward through the 
It's never too late to become who you were meant to be.
Seriously.

Shut.
The.
Front.
Door.

The belief can not come from your ego self.  A lot of people of ideas or beliefs about themselves that have formed about you from others.

Your heart song is only yours.  That can only be expressed through you.

Hold onto your beliefs.

It's really important to know what you believe in YOURSELF.
Really, really, ego free, anger free, hurt free, BEST DAY you, what do you believe in yourself?


So much of wanting is living with the belief you never can, or never will.

YOU ALREADY have, you already are, HOW CAN YOU ACCESS that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E