Pinterest Challenge #5 - Glitter Pumpkins

Here the Link to the How To : Glitter Pumpkins

I saw these on Martha Stewart last year and I FELL IN L.O.V.E
I certainly didn't have the time last Halloween while teaching 2nd grade and the community potluck.

Unemployment.

Pure Crafty Joy.

Joy.

Since I'm broke.
And not just a little broke.
A lot broke.
As in, I'm not collecting unemployment, just because and I'm not insured.

Hooray.

But seriously, I need to pinch every penny until I get my rear in gear.

Therefore, glue from home and $3.00 thing of glitter from Michaels got the job done.
I only have one pumpkin here, but I did three different sizes.  
I opted for real, but small gourds.  
Something about the faux pumpkin screams YOU BOUGHT ME AT THE DOLLAR STORE and no amount of glitter could fix that.  
Even though these guys will only last the season, they were worth EVERY penny and look stunning beside the the gold thumbtack pumpkin.
Hooray.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E