Pinterest Challenge #4 - Weekly Calendar

I know, I'm in love too.

Inspiration Blog here: Weekly Calendar
Inspiration #2: Scraptastic Version

You don't need these.  I wanted to stencil on the days of the weeks.  Don't.  It was a mess.
I changed to stickers later and I like them WAY better.
I started this idea not liking something about the scrapbook paper.  

I don't know?  You tell me, something about it just wasn't what I wanted.  

Then I realized I had left over fabric from my magnetic fabric board, that I LOVED.  I decided fabric was just the texture I was a looking for.

I went about the remnants at Wal Mart and found 1/2 yard of each of my coordinating fabrics.  

Why 1/2 a yard?  Mistakes?  If I wanted to change the fabric, it'd be really easy?  

Mostly mistakes and believe me, while stenciling, I made a lot.  That brought me to $1.99 letter stickers from Michaels.

I didn't use spray glue to hold them down, I just covered the inserts and taped them onto the back.  

I may want to change, so this option was better.

I laid out what and where I wanted which colors and just loaded them into my $10 WalMart frame.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E