Pinterest Challenge #1 - Creamy Chicken little pot pies


 These Creamy Chicken little pot pies LOOKED so good, and while I'm rockin' gluten free life, my family is not and they gave this 4 out of 4 stars.

They generally enjoy my cooking, or they more accurately generally enjoy that I do the cooking, but this night was DIFFERENT.  There was a quiet wonderment about how I had spent all day making this awesomeness.  I let them continue to think it took me forever.  Instead of the 7 minutes it really took.  That's love.

So simple.  SOO Delicious.

Here' the link: Pennies on a Platter - Recipe Go NOW.


My attempt is less glamorous, and I missed the shot when they emerged as golden brown goodness.

I made her recipe exactly, and I got 17 rolls!  I did butter and breadcrumb after this picture too.

I also put PARCHMENT paper down on ANYTHING but, especially with crescent rolls so there is no residual crumb-age (that's a word, right?).

It's hard to remember life before parchment paper.  How did I live and how many perfectly good chocolate chip cookies had to over cookie or burn before I realized one sheet of this stuff is like heaven?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E