Oprah's Lifeclass #10 - Joy Rising Week #2

Did you make it to class tonight or this week? 
I feel like I breathe the air differently.
I am so PROUD of my living after life class.

Today was another episode of Joy Rising and so I ask you again, what is your joy rising?

Here are my 10 joy risings for this week on the 10th episode of life class:
1.) LITTLE MAN GEORGE!

2.) Shopping for crafty goodness

3.) MONSTER eyebrow :) - complete with stitches

4.) Tony DiTerrlizzi and Judy's popovers

5.) OPRAH and ROSIE who have brought not just a JOY, but a LOVE and LAUGHTER.

6.) I AM ENOUGH, and I am the ONLY one who gets to say what goes on in my life.  Love 
people enough to tell them the truth and respect them enough to know that they can handle it.

7.) D&D SPICED HOT APPLE CIDER

8.) Yarn wreaths with felt flowers

9.) LETTING go of things and people I can not change, while taking responsibility for the goodness
you bring in the world.

10.) The realization that in God's eyes, as seen through a child's eyes, I am LOVED.

I am so grateful for my joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E