Pinterest Challenge #9 - YARN wreath

So, pinterest challenge #8, was a little bit of a fail.
Not the right fabric, not the right feel.

When LMG and I were at Michael's, we were picking out some knitting supplies for me.

I saw this multi color yarn and asked LMG if it reminded him of the beach.

"Um.  Can I get this?"
"Does this remind you of the beach?"  Big thinking breathe intake.
"Um, yes, can I get this?"

I, of course, took his 7-year-old professional opinion and bought it.

These are all over pinterest, but I found this link here to the tutorial: Yarn Wreath Tute

Here is the piece hanging in my room.

I did wrap mine tightly, and only once, so that pattern in the yarn could be seen. 
However, I loved this one SO much, that I think my November wreath will be yellow yarn goodness.

This project was SO simple and took me 1/2 of the Rosie Show to complete :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E