Check it…dun.dun.dun.dun…Wreath Time.

I know.
I already made me one.
I know.
I have negative monies to be making one.
I know.


However, I will say, all materials used in this wreath were already hads.
AND.
It's for my mom's work raffle.
AND.
WHO doesn't love a good yarn wreath.
Someday, I'll make YOU one and YOU will agree. :)
2011-12-09 at 07:39.png

2011-12-09 at 07:39.png
That'll do, friend.
That'll do.

Highlights from boy town today:
"Is it no school tomorrow?"
Me: Yup.
"This week is AWESOME."
Me: Yup.
"Can you make chicken nuggets tonight?"
Me: Sure Thang.
"Hahahahah, AWESOME!"

LMG, you have my heart.

Little Buddy Frank and I set out this afternoon to enjoy the P-A-R-K.
And boy howdy, did we.
I think I overloaded my instagram with adorable 4 year old pictures.
On the swings.
In a boat.
On a merry-go-round
In the pond…
Wait.
What?

Oops. 
We may and or may not have been attempting to feed the ducks to closely.
All in fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E