Home Again, Home Again :)

Beautiful Weddings make me almost consider having a wedding.
Almost.
Ha!
Poor, poor Mr. B had an earful about my beliefs this weekend.
He's a good sport.
I think fan fair-i-cal weddings are more a show for the bride and groom to say "Look at us, we really love each other, LOOK!"
Versus, what?  Just really loving each other!?
Ya' know?
Weddings don't need white ball gowns, expensive gifts or even dance floors…though, I'm not knocking dance floors.
But if two people love each other, I mean, unconditionally, ABUNDANTLY, love each other, I don't think a wedding is necessary.

See, I told you, Mr. B put up with a lot.
NOT to mention my OCD-ism around flying on a plane and staying in a hotel.
You thought preparing outfits, photographing them, heat washing and drying them, and putting them in sealed bags was bad!?
You.
Have.
No.
Idea.

I'd tell you everything I do, but you'd have me committed.

When I fly, I put my carry on inside a sealed plastic bag.  
When we arrive to our new destination, I take it out of the bag and throw that bag away.
When I stay at hotels, I sleep on the tile, bathroom floor.

Uggh.

If you've never experienced {bedbugs}, don't judge.
If you have, judge me openly.

*Sidebar on new header: I finally like…no….REALLY like my header, it doesn't incorporate the map that I've been holding onto for so long, but, it works.  That being said, I will be changing it up a bit to fit the holiday{s}, so bear with, the design will stay the same.
Want that paper and goodies used in my holiday header?
^Go "like" 'em on facbeook, get that kit FREE and fall in love with everything they offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E