Legos and 2 Nuggets

In real life friends, you know the Bertrams are off to Ecuador to pick up toddler Emerson Jayne to complete their little family.

But did you know Auntie Rena has accepted the title of sole caretaker to TWO munchkins while their parents and baby Ellie are traveling?!

I've been up to my stockings in BOY town.

LMG has been teaching me EVERYTHING I need to know.
LBF has been making me crack up, about every 2 seconds.

I've stepped on 100 Legos.
Nuked 20 chicken nuggets.
Made Mac and Cheese, from a box, Auntie Annie's.
Read aloud for a couple of HOURS.
Watched ONE movie, twice…thank god I LOVE the Letter Factory.
Gone grocery shopping.
Made a welcome home banner.
Crafted something for toddler Emerson's new digs.
Cried when LBF couldn't sleep because he LOVES his parents so much.

Seriously, try to not cry when a four year old, in a little four year old voice, and so much ernest your heart breaks, tells you he doesn't know why he's crying, but he loves his mom and dad and baby Ellie.
Little Buddy Frank.
You're too much.

Of course, Little Man George is a little man of the house.
This morning when I was driving him to school, he was telling me everything I HAD to do with LBF.
"And if that does't work, just let him cry it out, because sometimes that's all he needs."
Me: Okay, thanks, LMG.
"And, there are stickers under the box in the kitchen, but DON'T give him any batman or spiderman stickers."
Me: Got it, no spider man.
"Or batman."
Me: Right.
"Do you think you'll be good?"
Me: I hope so, LMG, I hope so.
"Me too."

Bahahaha.  Kidlets.
Up to my eyeballs in laughter and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E