Almost Lost It All

Tried to upload new template.
Almost.
Lost.
Everything.

Lesson learned, be happy with what you got.
And.
I am.
:)

Tomorrow I'll reveal what happened to those christmas balls.
You're going to L.O.V.E it.

:) x 6 = Bertram Big Family News.
I DIED.

Jayne, I died.
I think I sat dumbfounded at the NE airport for like, ever.
I'm a deep faith kinda gal.
I believe that even as everything feels like it's unraveling, someone has it all together, a plan.

That being said.
Toddler Emerson will be welcomed with a kind of love she's only imagined.
Emerson Jayne, it's like she's been a part of your beautiful family since day #1.
And, I can assure you that, as an adoptee @ age 2…she'll know you as mom and Mr. Bertram as Dad.

Legitimately, I can't talk about it without either crying or screaming with excitement.

I think the only person who is possibly more excited than us, is LMG.
Who questioned me today like it was going out of style.
Favorite questions?:
"Do you remember when you were a baby?" 
Me: Nope
"Do you remember when you were 2?"
Me: Not really.
"Do you remember when you were a tween?"
Me: Hysterical Laughter.

"Do you think Emerson will know I'm her brother?"
Me: Absolutely.
"How?"
Me: Um….she'll just know.
"If you don't know, just say that, that you don't know."
Me: Okay.
"Okay."

"Do you think Emerson likes corn?"
Me: Probably?  Do you like corn?
"Um, on the grill, only."
Me:  That's probably how she'll like it too.
"She can't touch the grill, she's too little, though."
Me: Got it.

1 comment:

  1. I can not tell you how thankful the hubster and I for having you in our family's life. Little Man just thinks the world of you. He's on a new kick with 'being honest', so I love that if you don't know quote up there. He says that to me all the time, "if you don't know, it's okay to tell me", ;).

    Thank you in advance for everything you're going to help us with upon Emerson's arrival. :)

    That Bertram Family

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little L.O.V.E