Moonlit Walks and Crazy Talk

This has been such a crazy, amazeballs, rewarding, love filled week.

He is such a miracle worker.
I had no idea while I was sitting in NE at a Wedding he was working in her heart, thousands of miles away.  Planting the seeds that would grow into an idea, that would warm her heart to the idea that her two daughters could be sisters together, apart from her, but together.  They could provide a home for her unlike what she was able.


And less than one week later!   
WELCOME EMERSON JAYNE!
Okay, well, actually, she's not home yet. :)
But her baby sister Ellie and her Dad are.
{Yes, sad day, I'm relieved of my Nanny duties.}

Toddler Emerson and her Bertram Mommy will stay in Ecuador for a few more days {I believe it's one more week - could be a little longer.}
That's a family, those Bertram's.
I am so incredibly blessed to know them, be a part of their lives, and a part of this journey.

Adoption is an INCREDIBLE choice.
One that takes faith on both sides.

Love. LOVE.  LOVE!

The moon was TOO beautiful tonight.
So I went for a walk.
2011-12-11 at 10:47.png


{Joy!}

It wasn't a terribly long walk {about an hour…in our neighborhood}
However.
When I got home, besides having a happy heart…I was also sporting FROZEN feet.
2011-12-11 at 10:47.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E