Cross Those Fingers!

UPDATE on the job hunt:
1 interview for a teaching preschool job.
1 offer for a teaching preschool job.
Not enough money.
I say no.  Boo.  I LUUUURVE preschool, but, I'm trying to get OUT of debt.


1 interview for a residence director job @ at a Ballet School.
2nd interview for a residence director job next Wednesday.
Possibly big move?
Woot.

I've also applied to 3 (in about an hour) Admissions Jobs.
So.
As I rant over being debt.
There is, as always, hope.

LMG and I have been hanging out after school with Baby Ellie and Little Buddy Frank while Papa Bertram returns to work and we wait for Mama Bertram and Toddler Emerson Jayne to make their way home from Quito.  We had hoped this weekend, now, we hope to have them back in the states by Christmas.  As I understand it now, it's a matter of the consulate signing some document.  And it's not that we're worried they won't, just that they're in a line of others awaiting a signature as well. CROSS those FINGERS.

LMG says that anytime we hang out, "CROSS THOSE FINGERS! And TOES!  And ARMS!  And EYES!"
Then he starts laughing hysterically.
Baby Ellie misses her Mama, but has been surprisingly content chilling with me and the boys.
LBF had new batteries put in or something because from last week to this his energy level has quadrupled. 
We ventured to the park earlier this week and I finally understand the need for toddler leashes.
He almost went for a swim with the ducks…again :).

I can NOT believe it's the 18th of DECEMBER and that Christmas is just 7 days away.
What the what?! Huh?
Maybe we'll all get a Christmas Miracle this holiday and Mama Bertram and Emerson Jayne will be home and Rena will have a job.

CROSS THOSE FINGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E