Lady A is NEVER ALONE :)

Thursday Night Mr B. surprise Surprised me with an early Christmas Gift I was NOT expecting.
Tickets to Lady Antebellum at the Mullins Center.
You know I love me some Lady A {sort of} and anything UMASS.
So
Away.
We.
Went.
:)
It was loverly.
Considering my broker than broke status, I SO appreciated a night - out - ANYWHERE.
:0)
This is my favorite Lady A song {Which is actually a Jim Brickman Song}:



Growing up, this was my biological mother's song to me.
Okay.
Not really.
But in my mind it was.
"My love will follow you, stay with you, baby, you're never alone."
When she found me a few years ago - on Facebook - from Chile - and we started emailing - I KNEW this was our song.  She had always been with me. 
"Wrap my arms around you, you're never alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E