Oprah's Lifeclass #15 - Joy Rising! :)

"You are GOING TO AUSTRALIA!"
{secret: FRIDAY'S are my favorite LIFE CLASS nights.  IF you don't normally watch or don't get OWN, get ONLINE and watch her webcast}

Joy JOY JOY!
I HOPE you watched tonight.
I'm telling you, as ridiculous as this week has been, as ridiculous as my blog redo is.
I am so incredibly grateful and full of joy.

Friday is now me going to bed full.
FULL of joy.
A joy of HOPE of CONTENTMENT of a FEIRCE PASSION.
Joy.

Here we go with some morsels that move me {MtMM}:
Guilt is something wrong with what I've done.
Shame is something wrong with who I am.
Guilt and Shame are the most TOXIC emotions
YUP. :)

Every nail you hammer in your brother's hand, keeps you on the cross. -Paul Ferrini

When you are judging others, you are really pecking at yourself.
This was just AHAHAHAHAH!  AHAH moments abounding.
The Accountant's parents were nailed to a cross for YEARS.
Whilst, I was being nailed to a cross by them - I was also nailing myself.
Their discontentment with me affected me in so many parts of life.
In turn, my discontent with them ALSO affected so many parts of my life.
Never, will I ever, allow someones judgement of me CHANGE me, affect me.
I have offered forgiveness.
They've offered their version.
And that is now a part of our past.

You want to be right about how wrong they were.
You didn't deserve it.
If I could make it better, I would.
I can't, but you can.

Bless that bad stuff and let it go.
It WILL come back to you as a blessing.

Lord, how would you have me serve you?

One of the most damaging things people do is THINK for GOD.  Don't think for GOD."
{MtMM}

JOY.
JOY.
JOY.
and more JOY.

My JOY this week comes in the following forms:
  1. Homemade Fried Moozerella.
  2. LMG and after school care.
  3. Phone calls from Friends.
  4. Gingers in EVERY FORM.
  5. Job interviews.
  6. My MacbookAIR.
  7. My first pot roast.
  8. LIFECLASS.
  9. Giving Directions.
  10. Lunching with friends.

CAN you PROMISE me one thing, all my little blog readers, beloveds {IYANLA would}- TOMORROW:
Share the joy.
Small or BIG.
Share it.
And feel your own joy grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E