"....and I couldn't find my bra!"

My morning started @ about 4:23am this morning when my cell phone rang.

It was my LMG's mom, FRANTIC, the kind of FRANTIC that makes you sit up in bed and panic.

Frankie, LMG's younger sibling had decided to bring his true life fantasy of being a paratrooper to reality and fell out of his new big boy bed.

Poor wee guy.

I was trying to feel coherent at 4:24am, but it was a struggle.

Frankie paratroopered into G.I. Joe or a transformer or something sharper, that stabbed him in the forehead.  {Sound familiar?}

A LOT of blood.

A lot of tears.

And a deep gash.

Boys toys are engender-dly {new word?} vicious, this was a whole new level.

She was hoping I could come and stay with LMG and Baby Ellie while she and the hubs took Frankie to the urgent care.

LMG AND ELLIE!  Woot, woot.

I'll be there....{slash it's 4:25, give me a few seconds}.

I woke Mr. Belding {Sunday IS technically a school night!  Get over it...} and told him the sitch'.

Back up to last night.
We went to dinner and had a bon fire with some dear friends of ours.
When we FINALLY got home, I threw my clothes in the corner, slipped on some PJ's and hopped into deep sleep town.

Back to the early AM, I'm frantically throwing my hair in a pony, pulling out my clothes from my bag and getting ready to head out.

When I realize, I can't find my bra.

I've had one or two of those crazy night where I can't find my...wallet, or my phone, but my bra...ehem.

I looked everywhere.
Under, over, everywhere.

Mr. Belding was giggly like a school girl.
Which wasn't helping.

What seemed like an embarrassingly long time was probably like 1 minute.
Stuffed inside my shirt, as if I took them off together...there she was.

Brilliant.

Once I got my act together, I made it over.

Poor Frankie, he was a real trooper.
"Me got owie.  Dis big big big BIG owie."
Pobrecito.

I made LMG breakfast and got him dressed.
He talked me into pancakes, like he has them everyday :).
BAHAHAHA!

Miss Eleanor, who had absolutely no idea what was going on, was so flexible.
I fed her and she was so sweet.
Got LMG all dressed with bow tie and all and got him in the carpool pick up.
Ellie and I had about an hour to ourselves... ya, I know that's some urgent care.
She slept through most of it.
But I know she loved it! :)

Frankie and his parentals arrived complete with 2 rows of stitches!
We look like twins!
Me with my mammoth eyebrow and he with his egg and stitches.

What a day.
Oprah's life class update soon.
Listening to that inner whisper.  Ooooh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E