Blog Update and Cousins

My poor little blog was in blog identity crisis.
It's my own issue.
I just take it out on the blog.
:)
I read a bajillion blogs.
Literally.
A bajillion.
Poor Mr. B this weekend, when we were traveling to and from NYC.
All I talked about was blogs I was reading.

And how pretty they are and how envious I was.
Know what Mr. B said?
"You're capable."
I smile at how simply he can quiet me.
Comfort me.
So I set to it tonight.
What do you think?
I'm happier-ish :)...
That header...uggh. 
Tell me we'll get there. :)

Anyhoozle.
When we returned from our whirlwind slumber party in the city, did laundry, and rested, my cousins arrived from VA.

Nick and Nat and their rentals.
Nat is 12.
Nick is 9.
I am in KID over load.
LOVER load. :)

Nick is such a little LOVE bug.
I was missing LMG, but survived.
Natalie is a 7th grader and too cool for school :).
No seriously, she's boss.

She spotted {I made her look} at my new magnetic board and she liked it! {Click photo for previous post}
She and her mom, Tina, went to town and BEFORE they left MA, they had this...
ALL hand made by Natalie.  
Duck tape and hand made ribbons.
That's a niece after my heart.
Mañana begins ALL OUT CHRISTMAS-FICATION.

Side note: SEE DESCENDANTS.  Bring tissue.

1 comment:

  1. RENA!
    ONE: We missed you at Thanksgiving! George wanted to call you every day! He's so funny.
    TWO: I LOVE LOVE the new design. Stop changing it NOW. It's beautiful.
    THREE: See you and George in a little while.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little L.O.V.E