Also...Question?

Saturday Night was my 10 year High School Reunion!
Genuinely, I was busy.
Had Plans.
Great, family, plans.

But even sans plans, I don't think I would have gone.
This annoyed Mr. B.
He wanted to go as my date.
Meet my {friends}.
I explained, of the 346 people I graduated with, not a one would I consider a {friend}.

It was a bit of a back and forth.
I finally won because it was MY reunion.
And WE had plans. :)

I will spend a little more time with my thoughts and write a post about why, but I was wondering if you went to yours?  Or your 20th, 30th?

My heart is a little heavy with remorse.
Meh. 

1 comment:

  1. Give you my thoughts in person, but I'm guessing you didn't miss much. Al and I only attend University reunions. Simple as that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little L.O.V.E