Nebraska Weddings and Clickable Question

My DEAR, DEAR, DARLING, friend Mal is getting married.
In Nebraska.
Where she is from.
Mr B. and I are headed to Omaha.
From Massachusetts.
Where we are from.

Did I mention Mal is a Dear friend?
We're Boston Ballet Pals.
I believe we met 4 years ago.  5?

The friends I make at the Ballet every summer are INCREDIBLE.
Some I see once a year when they fly up from Texas {Medical School} to have dinner with me {and their other MA friends}.
Some I talk to EVERY day about their lives in Illinois {Chicago}.
Some I talk to EVERY month about their lives in Ohio {Graduate School}.
Some I email daily to hear all about Boston.
Some call me and SAVE my life every time they do.
They're built in cheerleaders and best friends.
Sure, we were co-workers first, but now, now we're best friends.

While I was patiently waiting for Mr. B to finish packing his "carry on" with my pre washed and pre sealed outfits, he commented on my odd MacBooking way I'd trained my fingers to work.

Ignore the chipping polish, I packed my matching outfit color for tomorrow. :)
I didn't really notice I was using the pad that way.
Weird, huh?

See you in Omaha.

1 comment:

  1. Come back soon! Bertrams have BIG BIG BIG news.
    Too big to "comment" about.
    I mean, have fun, but, come home soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little L.O.V.E