Oprah's Lifeclass #20 - Joy Rising (SURPRISE!)

This is for you: 
Joy

Get your touchy to class.
Tonight.
EVERYONE needs joy.
Especially after our week.
Or your week.
Or their week.
Get a little.

I felt my joy rising each minute of this week, even though it was tough.
I made the posters above for the families of Mr. B's school who helped us all week and really helped us keep the joy rising.

I was really emotional tonight and will catch up on the lessons from Tuesday and Wednesday that I missed while the power was out.

Oprah's 20th Lifeclass - ONE MORE WEEK LEFT!  AH!  But...there will be a second semester! :)
Let's let that be #1:
  1. Oprah's Lifeclass Semester #2
  2. Oprah's Lifeclass Semester #1
  3. LMG
  4. LBF and 4 year olds
  5. Snow in October
  6. Baking
  7. Candles
  8. Power
  9. Hot water
  10. Running Water
  11. Grocery shopping with someone else's list
  12. Cooking
  13. Interviews
  14. Friends in CA and OH and MA and IL and everywhere else.
  15. Biological sisters with warm houses and warm showers
  16. Good story telling grandmothers
  17. Cousins who call
  18. Bon Fires
  19. Mr. B
  20. Stories written by children who give me hope that a future filled with wisdom is around the corner.
Go TO CLASS!  I'll have a video tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E