the HAPPY DAY project :)

I happened to be up late catching up on the blogs I read and have missed dearly over the week without power.

I was at Meg's blog, which brought me to Joy's Hope and the Happy Day project.

Oddly, since the power has been out, it's been pretty happy around here.

Even in the darkness of things that don't always go right - we kept on keepin' on with our joy.

Now, it seems, a perfect time to share a little bit of it.

Won't you join in the fun?
happy day
I'm already scheming about how the week will look for us as we work to rebuild Mr. B's school and community, but more than that, we'll be completing these happy tasks together.

There might be some jello trees in the very near future of some of our wonderful neighbors. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E