Mr. Belding Outdoes Himself

Mr. Belding and I officially celebrated our 6 month anniversary {corny?} this weekend.

And what a weekend it was.

Here it is:
Friday Night
Hartford for dancing, drinks, and good times with great friends.

Saturday Night
UMASS Amherst for a 40 minute late Russell Brand who made me pee my pants.

Sunday Afternoon
SUNY Purchase, NY to see Audra McDonald.  Amazeballs.
What?

Whose weekend looks like that?

Friday night was SUPPOSED to be craft night with my little sister.
She bailed.
Anyone surprised?
Didn't think so.

Off we set for CT and my favorite dance floors.
Mr. Belding is NOT a big dance fan, however, he's also no wall flower. :)
We made a good pair.

Our couple friends are in their family building stage of life so going out dancing is a luxury that was not lost on any of us.  Greatly appreciated.  Also, I move like Jagger, just in case you were wondering.

On Saturday I crafted...can not WAIT to show you my wreath.
I also worked on Nana's book.
Then Mr. B and I headed to Amherst for a nice supper and to see Russell do his thang.
He's crude.
Yells.
And I LOVED him.

"I've done my research on this school, Bill Cosby and Hockey Fights."
Perfect.

I got the SURPRISE of my life when Mr. B said he had planned to take me to the 3 o'clock show in NY to see Audra.

I'm a super fan.

"Wheels of a dram?"

Anyone?

LUUUUURVE.

So, we ventured out early, had lunch in Manhattan and then headed back up to the Purchase Theater.
Shut up.

She was Amazeballs.

AMAZE balls.

Today LMG and I are doing homework, crafting, and laughing.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome weekend! I'm totally jealous all though I had a pretty great one myself. Not on your level of great but still, it suited me just fine. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little L.O.V.E