Giving Thanks :)

T is for the time I've been given with friend, family and loved ones.  It's so precious and I am so thankful for it.
h is for the home I share with my mother and beside my grandmother.  Without it - I'd be homeless this year.  True story.
a is for all the amazing journeys I've shared this year.  Some okay, some ridiculously awesome.
n is for knowing it is in his hands.  He will provide and care for me no matter what the circumstances.
k is for the kindness that has been bestowed this year from the Bertrams, the Engelsons, and the world.
s is for soul searching, soul surviving, soul thriving, as well as stitches in your brow :)
is for growing up, growing older, growing fonder by the hour.
i is for independence.
v is for the very thought of YOU that makes me smile.
i is for all the wonderful ideas we've shared.
n is for the knowledge that things are not to be cherished, but rather, people are.
g is for the unbelievable grace bestowed on me this year.  Grace beyond your wildest imagination.
{I may or may not have been a teacher in a previous life} :)

Hey blog world friends and real life friends:
Travel safely, love freely, hug openly, and cherish the memories of this day.

Mr. B and I are off to NYC for the Macy's Thanksgiving's Day Parade, dinner with friends, dessert at Serendipity, and skating in Bryant Park.

Friday we'll be back to Western, MA to spend the day with my niece and nephew, Nat and Nick.  Hooray!

See you Saturday Blog friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E