Philadelphia Fun

Today was…er….is, an Alexander kind of day.

You know?

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

That Alexander kind of day.

New jobs are GREAT.  Especially when they pay for you to live, and eat, and survive in a new city.

New jobs are TOUGH when you're not exactly sure what you're doing, and if you're doing it right. 
New jobs are tough when old people leave nothing and so you reinvent the wheel.

Joy.

My "Free" Wall Calendar.  Created with extra scrap squares and hung with ticky tack. :)  Joy.
I received a phone call last night.
A weird, LA number.

And they left a message.
Maybe that's the start of something new.
I told the people on the phone that I'd only been in Philly for 36 hours.
Actually it's more like three weeks.
But.
In exploring the city, 36 hours is pretty accurate.  2 dates.
1 dinner.
That's about all of this city I've seen.

I'm hoping tomorrow (my sort of day off), I'll be able to run errands, mail thank you notes, and see something else in the city besides my building, the studios, or I-95.

The entryway to my new loft :).  Double Joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E