I KNOW Santa!

So, MONDAY the ENTIRE BERTRAM CLAN was home again, together, including their new GORGEOUS toddler, Emerson Jayne.

J'Adore.

New family holiday photos were taken.
Lots of hugs.
LOTS and LOTS.
LMG and I even got to go out and do some SUPER SECRET shopping for his family.
Which they loved.

While we were out I was telling Little Man George that we should stop and see Santa.
Of course, he was a little thrilled.


However, the coolest part is…I KNOW SANTA.
No.
Seriously.
We're related by marriage.
Honest to goodness.
That's my Uncle.
Er….I mean Santa.

When I was little-er…he used to go out to eat with a Santa Hat stuffed in his back pocket.
And he'd wink.
So you'd know.

LMG….a little stoked about that.
Okay, a lot a bit.
Guess what I was stoked about?
LMG still believing as a 2nd grader.
Amazeballs.
I hope he holds on to that for awhile.
Strong belief - not so much strong faith - after all - we're not talking about God, but strong belief in the goodness of a stranger in red - that's a christmas miracle in and of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E