Interviews and Nana's

I had an interview at my Alma Mater today.

I'd like to thank Mr. B and Jen for sitting through several runs of my presentation.

And Mr. Northeastern for checking out the powerpoint and making sure it was legit :).

I loved university.

LOVED.
IT.

I was so comfortable.
So in my own skin.
I was so free.
I was so loved.
If I could have gone forever, I would.
I managed to graduate in four years while failing to declare a major until my senior year.

I still get the same feeling EVERY time I drive up.
1400 acres of home.

 28 Stories of goodness.
2.5 million bound volumes of love.

 The oldest living Japanese Elm Tree of hope in the US.
Oh hi to our sister school in Hokkaido, Japan.

Old chapel full of faith.
UMASS Amherst.
You fill me up buttercup.

The interview went well.
We'll see if they offer a second round next week.

I'm still waiting to hear back form North Carolina.
So.
We'll see.
:)

My Nana is still recovering from her fall and seems so depressed lately.
Tomorrow I'm going to start something exciting with her for Christmas gifts for all the cousins.  She has so many stories that all need to be written down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little L.O.V.E